Fraud Examination & Investigation
1) The fraud examination is to act as a deterrent to prevent or to initiate an investigative process to uncover and expose fraudulent activities.
2) Setup and implement internal unit to manage whistleblowing practices and fraud policies.
3) Gathering and protecting of vital information and evidence that potentially lead to confirmation of fraud.
4) Setup discreet interviews with various sources and identify potential suspects with abnormal behaviours.
5) Advisory on procedures and processes leading to criminal and civil liabilities.
6) Generation of formal investigation finding and report.
7) All advisories are conducted by Certified Fraud Examiners.
© 2020 by RXM Advisory Pte Ltd