Board Appointment & Representation
1) To enable compliance with practices according to recommendations from the stock exchange listing corporate governance and the Singapore Institute of Directors.
2) Board appointment as an executive or independent non-executive director to fulfil fiduciary duties as stipulated in the listing manuals.
3) The assumption of a chairman for the special committees.
4) Protect the interest of minority shareholders.
5) Advocate the importance of adherence to directors' duties & responsibilities.
6) Acting on behalf of the company as an authorised representative to perform regular commercial and business transactions including negotiation and finalising of business projects.
© 2024 by RXM Advisory Pte Ltd