1) To enable compliance with practices as according to recommendations from the stock exchange listing corporate governance and Singapore Institute of Directors.
2) Board appointment as an executive or independent non-executive director to fulfill fiduciary duties as stipulated in the listing manuals.
3) The assumption of chairman for the special committees.
4) Protect the interest of minority shareholders.
5) Advocate the importance of adherence to directors' duties & responsibilities.
© 2020 by RXM Advisory Pte Ltd