1) Business valuation and intangible/intellectual property valuations for financial reporting, investment, trade sale, legal proceeding, divorce, shareholders' dispute, taxation, stock options, bonus shares, share swap, liquidation and others.
2) Appropriate methodologies to determine pertinent values to satisfy peculiar purposes.
3) Consideration of future income and cash flow, beta (risk), costs of debt and equity, market comparables.
4) Utilisation of several methods from income, market and asset approach to determine the total enterprise or shareholders' value after applying suitable and critical premiums and discounts.
5) A defensible valuation that is needed for capital investments.
© 2020 by RXM Advisory Pte Ltd