Merger & Acquisition
1) Pre-transactional planning and designing of M&A proposition to target buyer/seller.
2) Identifying and realising the realism and doability of wish-lists and planned sacrifices to enable strategic negotiations.
3) Vital economic, operational, legal and fiduciary considerations affecting ultimate M&A objectives.
4) Transactional processes including term-sheet, deal screening, deal sourcing, valuation, due diligence, negotiation, documentation & formalisation.
5) Equity restructuring and voting rights, financing and purchase options, management control & compensation, and residual liabilities.
6) Acting as a neutral advisor to ensure transparency and proper procedural execution or exclusively representing either the buyer/seller to craft strategic M&A processes.
© 2019 by RXM Advisory Pte Ltd